N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 335i m sport
Default Catch can fab - 04-12-2017, 12:33 PM

Here is my idea for a new catch can for the 335i. I am no n00b to fabrication, nor catch cans. Ive built many catch cans in the past, and have alot of r&d into baffle designs, etc. This is my design so far, figured id show off the progress, as I am finally happy on the outcome. Will mount on the sway bar right where the bms can would. 2 -10an inlets and a 12an outlet. (or 10an inlet/8an inlet with ADE fitting)
Attached Images

VRSF Race FMIC - VRSF Charge Pipe w/ Tial BOV - VRSF ** w/ PE Exhaust - MMP Stage 3 Turbos - MMP Relocated Inlets - MMP Outlets - MMP Port Injection (meth) - Fuel It Stage 2 - Custom CC - Sharp Customs Intake Mani - Custom Trans/Oil cooler
(#2)
Old

Car: 335i m sport
Default 04-15-2017, 07:23 PM

Sorry for the lack of update, works been hella busy. Since ADE's pcv delete fitting is out of stock and no time anytime soon to be back in stock, decided to purchase a rb turbo cap and weld on my own 8an fitting and tap the head ports. I made a mounting solution (need shorter bolts, just what I had laying around haha). Now just to wait on the flapper delete fitting to come in from ADE, and tap/plugs and I can do the head and get some more data on this can (vacuum at idle/wot, intake dry, etc).

Next on my list is power steering relocation bracket, oil/trans cooler setup and finish these damn vacuum canisters haha.

*Edit* Sorry for the horrible pics, my camera lens is shattered and refuses to focus properly lol
Attached Images

VRSF Race FMIC - VRSF Charge Pipe w/ Tial BOV - VRSF ** w/ PE Exhaust - MMP Stage 3 Turbos - MMP Relocated Inlets - MMP Outlets - MMP Port Injection (meth) - Fuel It Stage 2 - Custom CC - Sharp Customs Intake Mani - Custom Trans/Oil cooler