N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-03-2015, 07:23 PM

I'm bringing our single turbo 135i out Dec 12th, unless I break it before then!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#52)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-03-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry$
Where is the info on how to get the JB4 to raise timing over stock ?
Have not published any information on that yet. Busy with other areas of S55 development.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#53)
Old

Car: LSB E90 335I
Default 11-03-2015, 08:30 PM

Terry what kind of fuel were you running?
(#54)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-03-2015, 08:34 PM

Mix of 91 and MS109, boost juice for the meth. Nothing crazy.

Burger Motorsports

(#55)
Old

Car: 2011 E92 335xi
Default 11-03-2015, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Just the 60' time. They've got upgraded axles, better drag tires, a pinned crank hub, and are willing to launch the car hard. My only interset in drag racing the car was to get the trap record. When someone passes us I'll take it back to get the record again. I'm sure it can get close to 140mph with full boost in the right weather.
Terry I'm beating your trap record. WITH your help. You can count on it
(#56)
Old

Default 11-04-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotor_2000
Yes sir! Still going... different platform though. Still on the Audi now or what are you working on?

Indeed - small world!
Sorry for the delayed response. The S4 was gone just after the turbo lady called and I upgraded to Stage 3+ back in late 2006 and then sold it. I immediately ordered an E92 335i, taking delivery in May 2007. From then I bantered with Terry over the years (long story) until after the 5th HPFP, I dropped it for an E90 M3.

Now I am in between cars sort of; driving an F30 328i while I figure out what to do next. You may recall my twin daughters being born all those years ago. Now they are just a few years from driving. Which is my dilemma on vehicle selection.

Enough about that, great to see your name again and interaction.

I'll drop you an email soon to catch up further assuming the same address still works.

(#57)
Old

Car: 2014 F10 M5 CP Frozen Grey
Default 11-04-2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert
Sorry for the delayed response. The S4 was gone just after the turbo lady called and I upgraded to Stage 3+ back in late 2006 and then sold it. I immediately ordered an E92 335i, taking delivery in May 2007. From then I bantered with Terry over the years (long story) until after the 5th HPFP, I dropped it for an E90 M3.

Now I am in between cars sort of; driving an F30 328i while I figure out what to do next. You may recall my twin daughters being born all those years ago. Now they are just a few years from driving. Which is my dilemma on vehicle selection.

Enough about that, great to see your name again and interaction.

I'll drop you an email soon to catch up further assuming the same address still works.

Yup - email still the same. After the Turbo CL-S project, had kids so been 4-doors since then. E60 M5 Supercharged and now the F10 M5.

Drop me a line. Still in Atlanta?
(#58)
Old

Car: 2011 e92 335xi
Default 11-05-2015, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Just the 60' time. They've got upgraded axles, better drag tires, a pinned crank hub, and are willing to launch the car hard. My only interset in drag racing the car was to get the trap record. When someone passes us I'll take it back to get the record again. I'm sure it can get close to 140mph with full boost in the right weather.
I suppose the tires itself would get you into the 10s. Do it
(#59)
Old

Car: f30
Default 06-27-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I know but at the end of the day he still had to drive home in a Nissan.