N54Tech.com - Your Source for International Turbo BMW Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 05-25-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
What is the main Q50 forum everyone uses?
It seems like the q50/60 facebook group gets the most traffic. Infinitiq50.org is a bit dead imo.
(#27)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 05-25-2017, 02:48 PM

Thats pretty sad when your main forum is a Facebook group. Facebook is for teenage girls.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#28)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 05-25-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_L
Thats pretty sad when your main forum is a Facebook group. Facebook is for teenage girls.
Well I guess you don't know the power social media plays in todays marketing........

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now

2016 Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS: white, PDK, carbon ceramic brakes, Fully loaded
Mods: Fabspeed race headers, competition exhaust, High flow fiters, Ecu flash race gas and pump tune, roll cage, schroth harness, clear bra.

2017 Audi R8 V10 plus- dynamite red, fully loaded
Mods: Currently stock (hopefully a super charger and full exhaust soon)
(#29)
Old

Car: BMW n52 530i
Default 05-26-2017, 07:07 AM

Terry, you need to advertise on infinitiq50.org and infiniti q60.org

A bunch of tuners on their providing **** numbers and dynes...You have great results and people will jump on it, especially at the price. Plus your reputation in the BMW land is really great. Good luck buddy.
(#30)
Old

Car: BMW 440XI MPPSK
Default 05-26-2017, 12:17 PM

Wow... Congrats! Nice to see some work being done on Infiniti - Had a G36 and loved the car... BMW has been pissing me off... Maybe I switch back now that the platform has some love..
(#31)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 05-30-2017, 02:31 PM

I have been testing our prototype INTAKE for few days now.
We will be offering intake upgrade as well.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Last edited by Ando @ BMS; 05-31-2017 at 09:34 AM..
(#32)
Old
Anti-Social

Default 05-30-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS
I have been testing our prototype exhaust for few days now.
We will be offering intake upgrade as well.
What happened to the 550? Why would you step down to a Q50?

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#33)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-30-2017, 08:51 PM

He has both. Someone had to bite the bullet and get a Q50 so we could make the parts... Jon, Jason, and I are out of parking spots. And I think Payam has like 3 broken N54s at his place. We volunteered Ando's wife for the Q50.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#34)
Old
Legend

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-30-2017, 11:19 PM

Quote:
He has both. Someone had to bite the bullet and get a Q50 so we could make the parts... Jon, Jason, and I are out of parking spots. And I think Payam has like 3 broken N54s at his place. We volunteered Ando's wife for the Q50.
Sad but true lol

Burger Motorsports

(#35)
Old
Tune search

Car: Infiniti Q60 redsport
Default 06-06-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Stage1 tunes are about ready to go. If demand is high we'll look in to Stage1->JB4 upgrade kits down the road.
Where can I get this tune ? How do I go about it . Did dyno the redsport ?
(#36)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-07-2017, 08:57 AM

We have the first batch of production systems underway, and expect those in stock early July. Before then we expect to conduct and share additional dyno and track testing on the redsport.

Burger Motorsports

(#37)
Old

Car: 2017 Q50 3.0t (300hp) AWD
Default 06-11-2017, 08:46 PM

Please make a jb4 for this car.. I've been told from different people about burger Tuning and their the best when it comes to mods for the car
(#38)
Old

Default 06-14-2017, 01:16 AM

What else can Q50 3.0 owners expect from BurgerTuning? Besides the intakes
(#39)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-17-2017, 09:02 AM

Right now our development cycle is for the Stage1 tuner and intake system... I think both address needs within the aftermarket marketplace. As to what the future holds, that depends on customer needs.

Maybe a WMI kit?

Burger Motorsports

(#40)
Old

Default 06-18-2017, 09:17 AM

Jb4 sounds better =)
(#41)
Old

Default 06-23-2017, 10:13 PM

lol how does this jb4 work? Does it need to be in high demand? Would it void warranty if you guys were to make it?
(#42)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-24-2017, 09:31 AM

What are you talking about? There is no Q50 JB4.

Stage1 details are in the first post.

Any modification can cause warranty issues if it causes some problem. Stage1 is a very mild tune so we don't expect any. Unlike flash tunes, it's easy to remove at home.

Burger Motorsports

(#43)
Old

Default 06-24-2017, 10:48 PM

I know there's no jb4 but that's what I was asking... will there be a jb4 in the future for this car??
(#44)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 06-24-2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0t2bmiirii
I know there's no jb4 but that's what I was asking... will there be a jb4 in the future for this car??
if theres alot of demand there should be a jb4, hopefully.
But the jdm tuning community is packed with heavy hitters on the flash end such as ecutek and cobb, so it could be a tough crowd.

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now

2016 Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS: white, PDK, carbon ceramic brakes, Fully loaded
Mods: Fabspeed race headers, competition exhaust, High flow fiters, Ecu flash race gas and pump tune, roll cage, schroth harness, clear bra.

2017 Audi R8 V10 plus- dynamite red, fully loaded
Mods: Currently stock (hopefully a super charger and full exhaust soon)
(#45)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-25-2017, 09:29 AM

There is plenty of flash stuff out but I see certain limitations and areas where a JB4 used with a flash could improve things... The market is there for an inexpensive easy way to install 50hp on pump gas or 100hp on E85 at home. It may not be there for a complex piggyback like the JB4, but we'll see.

Burger Motorsports

(#46)
Old

Default 06-25-2017, 12:18 PM

Well I hope to see a jb4 in the future, hopefully the demand will be high enough, Ecutek tune from a tuner want a $1000 but man the car is crazy fast. I seen some videos online with people already tuning it with the ecutek flash... I actually raced a stock 15 C400 Benz with my car without the BMS and I got beat 3 car lengths and kept pulling... I wanna race it again with the stage 1 on 93 pump gas, so I'm hoping I can beat it, also have a cousin with a 328 he's got a tune but wanna try to race him also
(#47)
Old
Anti-Social

Default 06-25-2017, 12:34 PM

If you can't beat a tuned 328, then the Q50 3.0t isn't a platform worth working on. Even with a JB4 the 328 isn't much over 300hp.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#48)
Old

Default 06-25-2017, 04:47 PM

Haven't had the chance to race it yet... I mean the q50 3.0 is a heavy car almost 4K lbs. with the AWD.. I should be able to beat it in my mind but the C400 bone stock I couldn't beat even with the brake and gas launch.. that has more power torque and lighter car... so I hope with this BMS stage 1 I can beat it or at least be next to it... hopefully when I get the video I'll post the before and after stage 1
(#49)
Old
Anti-Social

Default 06-25-2017, 05:26 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about the weight. Torque can take care of that. My GT weighs close to 4500lbs, yet can still pull sub 4 second 0-60s consistently.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#50)
Old

Default 06-25-2017, 07:50 PM

Yeah I guess but the C400 has more torque and power and lighter. Hopefully the BMS stage 1 will help, I live in NYC e85 gas is not common around here, that's why I'm not trying to look for performance through e85 or WMI, that's what I like about the ecutek but unfortunately it voids my warranty if dealer were to check my flash counter. That's why I was hoping for the jb4 one day.