View Single Post
(#30)
Old

Car: 07 335I
Default 05-04-2016, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks335i7
Definetly should've sent the turbos back from day 1 since they were rattling. However, since you didn't, at the least your partially to blame. Next time have more Due Diligence in the beginning and not a year or 2 later. This makes me sad as I thought RB was a good company with amazing Turbos, but maybe OEM will always last longer and is the better choice. Or maybe it's luck of the draw?!
Yeah I definitely should have sent them back. I bought these May 2014 and contacted him about the rattle Dec. 2014 after changing everything in the vacuum system. His reply was to check the vacuum system. So for the second time I changed everything again and continued to troubleshoot. But I slacked off and didn't contact him again before the warranty ended totally my neglect. I really don't blame him or have anything bad to say about Rob. I hear more success with his turbo's then failures. Like you said I think it's just the luck of the draw. They still run strong and no leaks at all. Just get that crazy rattle going on.